THIS MONTH ON OK, LET'S READ:
- Player One by Douglas Coupland - March 1
- Blog Tour, Review and Giveaway: He Belongs with Me by Sarah Darlington - March 10
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer - March 23
Top Ten Tuesdays:
- Top Ten Popular Authors I've Never Read - March 4
- Top Ten All Time Favorite Children's Books - March 11
- Top Ten Books On My Spring 2014 TBR List - March 18
- Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List - March 24
Wreck It Wednesdays:
- Wreck It Wednesday Week 4 - March 5
- Wreck It Wednesday Week 5 - March 12
- Wreck It Wednesday Week 6 - March 19
Waiting On Wednesdays:
- Thursday Thoughts | Introduction - March 13
- Thursday Thoughts | Library vs. Bookstore - March 20
- Thursday Thoughts | Insta-Love - March 27
Stacking The Shelves:
- Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss - March 2
- Ides of March Read-A-Thon | Introduction - March 13
- Read-A-Longs Galore! - March 15
- Ides of March Read-A-Thon | Challenges - March 16
- Go Ask Alice by Beatrice Sparks as "Anonymous"
- He Belongs with Me by Sarah Darlington
- Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer
- The Archived by Victoria Schwab
- Panic by Lauren Oliver
- The Here and Now by Ann Brashares
WHAT I'M CURRENTLY READING:
- Cress (The Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth (I don't know if I should still count this as currently reading or if I should just consider it DNF until further notice... Meh.)
ASHLEY'S LIFE UPDATES:
A little recap of the most exciting thing(s) I've done this month!
I've developed a gigantic problem this month and I consider this the reason I've been so reading/blogging slump-y over the last week. Quite recently, I've become ridiculously addicted to an iPad game (Also available on iPhone.) This app is so addictive that I legitimately have spent hours playing it in the 4 or 5 days that I've had it downloaded. It's called Farm Story 2 and if you value free time and productivity at all, you will not download it. It's similar to Farmville I think, but I never played that game so I wouldn't know. It's free which is immensely frustrating because not only does the company who created the game, TeamLava, have this app.. they have over a dozen apps like it. Needless to say, I've tried out at least 5 other games by them and Farm Story 2 is still the best (Followed closely by Castle Story.) Initially, I created this section of the wrap-ups to give you some insight into my life but it the last week.. this game has basically become my life. HELP ME.
|In case I haven't enticed you enough, here's the current state of my farm.|
A small list of blogs I've discovered and loved this month!
- Emily @ OhMagicHour: In a nutshell, Emily is phenomenal. Not only was she my number one supporter when it came to Thursday Thoughts starting up, but this month she's become one of my awesome book blogger friends on Twitter. Her blog is super great and recently was redesigned if I'm not mistaken. Right now, she's in Disney World with her family and I'm so insanely jealous because I was to go back SO badly. Thanks for being such a super awesome friend this month, Emily!
- Jessica @ PriceIsWong: Jessica is one of my very favorite BookTubers. If you weren't aware, I'm incredibly active in the BookTube community when it comes to watching videos, commenting, and joining read-a-longs. I plan on joining BookTube in the next few months and Jessica is someone I totally wish I were friends with. Not only does she run a bomb YouTube channel, but she has this killer blog that is updated regularly with more than just "hey, I posted a video." She's super dedicated, entertaining and her blog is absolutely amazing. Check it out.
- Kelley, Asti and Leanne @ OhTheBooks: If you're a blogger or are active in the book blogger community but haven't heard of Oh, The Books! I really don't know what rock you've been living under. Kelley, Asti and Leanne were three book bloggers who decided to collaborate and create this kick-ass book blog! It launched this month and is incredible. The graphics alone are, like, orgasmic. Everything about their blog is perfect, beautiful and informative. If you haven't checked out Oh, The Books! and followed them yet, I highly highly highly recommend it.