Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Wreck It Wednesdays || Week 4

Hello, hello, hello! Your favorite Ok, Let's Read series is here again. It's time for Wreck It Wednesdays! If you'd like to catch up, see past wreck it posts, and find out what this series is all about you can head over to THIS link. This week is going to be a little bit different. Today's pages all have to be ripped out to be completed. Let's get started so you can see what I'm talking about!

The first page I'm going to show you today says "Make a paper airplane." It has the lines already on the page so I just folded it up, added a little bit of highlighter and tape and here's how it turned out!


Next we have "Wrap something with this page." Now, Wreck This Journal is the size of a typical book so the pages aren't really big enough to wrap much. I simple took a half-sized note card, wrapped it, and tied it off with some string. Here's the end result.


Lastly, we have "Tear Out. Crumple." Did anyone else used to do this in elementary school? When I was really young I remember taking a piece of notebook paper and crumpling it up over and over for an entire day until it felt like cloth. I used to think it was so interesting. What a weird kid.. Haha. Anyways, here's that page!


I hope you enjoyed this somewhat odd rendition of Wreck It Wednesdays. As always, if you have your own Wreck This Journal, I would LOVE to see your creations, so comment or tweet me if you would like to share! See you next week!!

Get Your own Wreck This Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say!