OK, LET'S READ is a blog I've created to share my love of reading and also to hopefully receive input and enthusiasm from anyone who happens to stumble upon it. This blog was founded on February 5, 2014 and will serve as a home for my thoughts, feelings, and crusades in the reading world. I'll be documenting books I've read and bought, reviewing books, and generally filling this blog with any book-related nonsense that happens to pop into my head. Featured on my blog with be primarily Young Adult Fiction, Graphic Novels, and the occasional Adult Fiction including classics and contemporary.
Interested in contacting me? Let me direct you over to THIS page.
OTHER RANDOM FUN FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I've been involved in theater (specifically musical theater) since I was only 4 years old. Some of my favorite roles to have played were Mrs. Gloop in Willy Wonka, Trish in Reckless, and Aunt Edith in Charlotte's Web. (Only one of those was a musical, though... Awkward.)
- My favorite musicals of all time are Spring Awakening, RENT, and Grease.
- I have a Siberian Husky named Timber who occasionally goes crazy and likes to play-fight with me.
- I have an orange, bob-tail kitty cat named Cooper (after Alice Cooper) who is literally my son.
- My undying love for Diet Coke will NEVER be remedied. There is no solution to this problem.
- I'm freakishly obsessed with the color aqua. The color scheme of my blog is basically an insight into the colors that make me feel the happiest.
- Armadillos. Something about armadillos just makes me freak out in the best way. They're my favorite animal for sure, 100%, full stop. I saw a few when I was living in Florida and definitely scared everyone with how excited I became.
- Not only do I love books, I also love TV shows. Some of my favorites include Glee, Once Upon a Time, Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, Big Brother, Teen Wolf, Pretty Little Liars, Ravenswood, and Supernatural. Guh.. Jensen Ackles, am I right?
- I love Leonardo DiCaprio with all my heart. I'm not one of those people who only likes him because "he was robbed at the Oscars" and has only seen Titanic, Inception, and Shutter Island. No, I've seen EVERY movie he's ever been in and have been a giant Leo fan for about 4 years now.
- Reese Cups and Sour Patch Kids are my favorite candies.
- If I went to Hogwarts, I'd be a Slytherin.
- If I lived in the world of Tris Prior, I'd be in Candor.
- My current favorite books are Thirteen Reasons Why, Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children, The Archived, and The Lunar Chronicles.
MY FAVORITE SERIES: