Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
- Hollow City by Ransom Riggs - If you know anything about me, you know that I am severly obsessed with Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children. (And, talk about it all the time) So, naturally I'm dying to read the sequel. In fact, it's a wonder I haven't read this yet. I've been so occupied with other books that I just haven't had the chance to pick it up! But, I know I'll be getting to it this season and I can't wait until that day.
- Cress by Marissa Meyer - Another series I adore is all of my being is The Lunar Chronicles. I finished Scarlet a little less than a week ago and if I don't read Cress soon, I think I might explode. There's a BookTube hosted read-a-long going on with a liveshow on April 12. I'm hoping to finish this book before then so that I can watch the liveshow and take part in the fangirl festivities.
- A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness - Let me start by saying, if you've never seen the hardback version of this you're seriously missing out. This is honestly one of the most beautiful books on my shelf (especially without the dust jacket), but that's not the only reason this is one of my most anticipated TBR books of the Spring. I really think I'm just going to adore this book and I've heard nothing but great things. I can't wait to read it!
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell - If you haven't heard of Fangirl, please let me know what rock you've been living under. This book is hyped and praised everywhere you look and I'm sure it's all with good reason. I own this book (in all it's beautiful covered glory) and it gnaws at me to read it each and every day. I know (at least I hope) I'll get around to reading it this season.
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - I received this book as a gift from my awesome book blogger best friend, Becca at Pivot Book Reviews, a week or two ago and still haven't had the chance to delve into it. I really want to since she loved it so much and I'm sure it'll be enjoyable, but the time just has yet to present itself. It's sort of upsetting that I can't read non-stop. I just want to read ALL THE BOOKS!
- The Diviners by Libba Bray - Since purchasing this book from Barnes and Noble I've found out that it's actually supposed to be a lot scarier than I originally thought. Learning that made me more excited to read it and also.. more weary of reading it. However, I can't shake the excitement and need to read it that's been welling up inside of me. I really hope I can get to this in the next few months because I'm immensely excited to read it.
- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin - I've had this book on my shelf for over a month, calling my name. And, yet.. I haven't read it yet. Like I've said numerous times about this book, I just have this feeling that I would really love it. I love books and movies that involve people going crazy and the cover is just so insanely pretty. (See what I did there? Insanely pretty.) I want to read it now!
- Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers - I got this book in paperback for, like, only a couple buck on Book Outlet the other day. Hollaaaaa! I had heard about it a little, but didn't really know what it was about until about a week before I purchased it. Assassian good girls working for death? Count me in. This book is definitely way up there on my Spring TBR.
- Across The Universe by Beth Revis - Ever since I started reading The Lunar Chronicles I've been interested in this book simply because they're book sci-fi. This is a genre I wasn't even aware I liked before reading Cinder. But, now that I know, I cannot wait to read this series. I'm sure I'll love them just as much based on all the raving and praise I've heard.
- These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner - I'm not quite sure why but I am, like.. spiritually drawn to this book or something. Maybe it's the gorgeous cover. I'm not quite sure. But, regardless, I'm DYING to read this book. Hell, it's in my TBR and on my top ten list... and I don't even own it yet. Do you see the major problem there? Because I definitely do.
Are you planning on reading some of the same books that I am? Or, have you already read any of these books? Were they any good? Am I in for a roller coaster of emotions this Spring? Let me know in the comments!
Only two more days until the first ever Thursday Thoughts! Check out my introduction post right HERE and consider joining us on March 20. It's going to be tons of fun! Don't miss out!