Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Wreck It Wednesdays || Week 6

Wreck It Wednesdays are a weekly feature here on my blog. They're inspired by Grav3yardGirl on YouTube's series by the same name. To catch up on my older posts in this series, you can click the link right HERE.

I'm starting to run out of pages! Well, not technically.. I'm running out of completed pages. When I started this series, I had had my Wreck This Journal for, like, 2 weeks at least. So, now that this has been going for a month and a half, I'm starting to have to actually complete pages again. Regardless, I've got three pages for today and I'm excited to share them with you. Okay? Alright.

The first page for this week is one that I've been working on for a while now. Whenever I get bored I whip this out and add to it. I've finally finished! The page says "Write one word over and over." I chose the word "acceptance" because it's a word that's just very important to me. And, to be honest, I do like the way it looks written down. So, here's that page!


The next page is a little less involved. It reads "Stand here. (Wipe your feet, jump up and down.)" I completed this a while ago, but it's still not really as good as I would like it to be. Maybe I'll add to it in the future to make the dirtiness more apparent. I guess I just don't get my shoes muddy enough! Here ya' go, though.


The third and final page for today's post is one that I really had fun doing. It says "Make a paper chain." You may or may not know that I'm kind of a perfectionist. This page was just fun for me to do because I did a color pattern and tried to make the chain links perfect and... yes. I just liked it.


If you have your own Wreck This Journal, tweet me @okletsread or comment below and share your creations! I would love, love, love to see what you've done. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Get your own Wreck This Journal

TOMORROW is the first ever Thursday Thoughts! Check out my introduction post right HERE and consider joining us on March 20. It's going to be tons of fun! Don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say!