Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Wreck It Wednesdays || Week 5

Hi! Alright, by now you probably know what Wreck It Wednesdays are all about. If you don't, it's a series I feature here on my blog. To learn more or see old posts from this series, you can just click right HERE. Okay? Alright. Perfect. Moving on. Let's get started!

Today's first page actually got a little messed up since I did it a while ago. The page reads "Trace the things in your bag (or pockets). Let the lines overlap." After completing this page, I did the page after it and glued things to it which made this page get messed up. :( Sad times. But, anwyay! Here's that page.


My next page for this week says "This page is a sign. What do you want it to say?" I ended up writing "CREATE" in big letters and decorating it with a tie dye type pattern. The entire page is done in crayon and I actually really liked the outcome. Here's a picture of it.


The third and final page of the week has a little story to go along with it. It says "Create a nonstop line." There's a place to start your line and then you basically just do whatever you want. I'm sure there are tons of ways I could have done this page, but there's a rhyme and reason to what I did. To this day, I've never been on a plane. The five or so family vacations I've ever been on have been within the country (and CA) and in the car. I remember a really long time ago my mom taught me about this thing she used to do where she would draw a line (like the one below) that didn't touch or stop on a notebook page. She had me make my own on a long car ride back then and then ever since I've made things like this every time we go somewhere far away. I just thought it was cool that this book brought up a memory like that.


And, there we are! Unfortunately, that's the end of this week's Wreck It Wednesday. If you have a Wreck This Journal I would love if you commented or tweeted me @okletsread to share your creations! We can all get those creative juices flowing together. Thanks for stopping by!

Get your own Wreck This Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say!