Saturday, May 31, 2014

May Blog Wrap-Up


THIS MONTH ON OK, LET'S READ:

Reviews:


Top Ten Tuesdays:


Thursday Thoughts:


Other Posts:


COMPLETED BOOKS:
  1. Nil by Lynne Matson
  2. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
  3. Saga, Vol. 1 by Brian K. Vaughan
  4. Hexed by Michelle Krys


WHAT I'M CURRENTLY READING:
  1. Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli (reread)
  2. Fables, Vol. 7: Arabian Nights (and Days) by Bill Willingham
  3. Brunette Ambition by Lea Michele


ASHLEY'S LIFE UPDATES:
A little recap of the most exciting thing(s) I've done this month!

This month sort of felt like the big hurrah kick-off of Summer. Although, the friends I have who are still in high school are still finishing up the year, most of us are out of school and in full-on Summer mode now. For me, that meant leaving the house much more frequently which sort of impaired my ability to read a ton of books or blog super much. However, I pushed through it and I'm really happy with what I've done this month. In the way of social things I've done this month, I've been REALLY busy. 

Towards the beginning of the month, I went to see two musicals starring two of my best friends. As I mentioned last month, one of them was Cinderella. Her show was fantastic and she was clearly the most talented one on that stage. In addition to Cinderella, I also saw the Wizard of Oz at the theater I used to attend classes at. I knew roughly half of the people in this cast really, really well (since the other half were small children.) Some of my best friends portrayed Dorothy and the Tin Man. They were phenomenal as well. In the middle of the month, something awesome happened and I GOT MY FIRST CAR! It's a silver 2001 PT Cruiser and I love it super much. I even made a post on my blog about that earlier in the month. 

About a week ago, I went to Cedar Point (our local amusement park) with my mom and little sister. They had a petting zoo there and I made best friends with this ADORABLE little pony. I'm obsessed. And, last but not least, a few days ago I hung out with some of my best friends. My friend's family owns a boat and we went out and then went to the pool party at her boat club. It was super fun and-- surprise, surprise-- I got sunburned. Overall, this month has been awesome and I can't wait to see what the rest of my Summer has in store. Here are some pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say!