Sunday, May 18, 2014

Why I Suck

Warning: This post is, like.. rambly and weird.

Oh, hello. It's been a little while. So... this post is going to be a quick explanation type thing. Basically, I suck. (As the title implies.) I'm participating in Bout of Books. So, for the first few days of this week I wasn't posting on my blog because I was reading A LOT. But then, things.. shifted. And, for the past few days I haven't been reading.. or blogging.. Why? Because I suck! And, because I've been busy.

First off, I've been practicing for an audition I have on Monday. If you don't know I'm very into musical theater. On Monday I'm auditioning for a production of RENT. So, I've been practicing and printing things and all that crazy stuff. It's kind of a stupid excuse, but it's as good as I've got. The other reason for my absence is that I GOT MY FIRST CAR TODAY! Technically, my mom bought it for me.. But, it's still something that had taken up some time today and for the last few days. If you're interested, here's a picture.


But, in a nutshell, those are just a few of the reasons why I've been so MIA and why I suck. In addition to all of that, when I have had the minimal amounts of time to read and do this kind of stuff, I've been catching up on my YouTube subscriptions since that's something I also care about and devote time to. So, if you missed me or even noticed the lack of posts/tweets/Bout of Books updates then I totally appreciate you. Thank you for taking the time to read this post. I can't guarantee anything, but I'll try to get back to normal as soon as possible. Love you so so so so much. Have a great night/day/whatever. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say!