Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April Blog Wrap-Up


THIS MONTH ON OK, LET'S READ:

Reviews:

Top Ten Tuesdays:

Waiting On Wednesdays:

Thursday Thoughts:

Stacking The Shelves:

Other Posts:


COMPLETED BOOKS:
  1. Cress (The Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer
Reading Slumps are seriously the worst.

WHAT I'M CURRENTLY READING:
  1. Nil by Lynne Matson

ASHLEY'S LIFE UPDATES:
A little recap of the most exciting thing(s) I've done this month!

Let me start off by apologizing for being so absent for a large portion of this month. Summer is coming and I've been hanging out with friends again and beginning to actual have a life which is weird and unusual for me. In addition to that, I've been in the biggest reading and blogging slump ever for the past few weeks. I'm trying to power through it but it's been evident on my blog, and if not my blog definitely on my Goodreads page. But, I'm trying to get better! Expect for this month to be much better on those fronts because I'm planning on really trying.

Because I haven't been blogging or reading as much. I've done a lot of crazy, fun stuff this month! I had a nice Easter and spent the day with my family at my grandparents house as usual. I also recently went to get ice cream with a group of my best friends whom I hadn't seen in an awfully long time. I got chocolate peanut butter cup, in case you were wondering. Most recently, I went with two of my best friends and got my first ever manicure. One of my friends has her prom coming up, the other is playing Cinderella in her school musical, I just went along for fun. And, it was a great experience! Although, I have literally the worst cuticles on the planet. They bled quite a bit, but I got through it and had the best time hanging out with my friends! Here's a picture from my Instagram of all of our manicures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say!