Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Hello, my loves! Welcome to another week of Top Ten Tuesday! This week's theme is Top Ten Bookish Things (that aren't books) That I'd Like To Own. I thought I'd be able to make a super awesome, long list for this week.. But, it didn't work out that way. Apparently, I don't want as many things as I thought I did. That, or I just can't remember what I want. Nevertheless, I've compiled a list of 6 bookish things that I would LOVE to have and given small descriptions below. I'm sorry in advance for making you look at this terrible graphic. I was in a rush. :P Anyways, here we go!
1. Le Petit Prince T-Shirt - I think this is so, so cute. I read this book in French class in my Junior year of high school and I just loved it. Everything that this story stands for and teaches is so important to me. It's just super cute and if you don't know anything about it, I suggest you find the English version (Or the French! I don't know what languages you speak.) and read it. It's short and sweet and adorable. I love it so much that there are two things dealing with this book on my list this week. ~ foreshadowing ~
2. The Great Gatsby T-Shirt - This one's pretty self explanatory. I LOVE The Great Gatsby and don't own any merch unfortunately and despite the abundance of merch out there. This could also be switched out for a phone case. In fact, any bookish phone case that has to do with any book I love is fine with me.
3. Blocky Ikea Bookshelf - I've wanted this particular bookshelf ever since I saw Ariel Bissett on YouTube get it. I just love the square.. ness of it. I think it's super cute and I love how it kind of takes up the entire wall. Literally the only bookshelf I own right now is roughly a square foot. It doesn't hold many books at all and I REALLY need more space.
4. Slytherin Candle - I found this Etsy shop a few weeks ago and just about died. This girl makes candles that come in all sorts of bookish scents. Everything from Book Cellar to The Spire to Dumbledore's Office can be found on her shop, and I highly recommend you check it out. The link is on the image!
5. Le Petit Prince Snake Tattoo - Told you there would be another one! I'm not going to go too in depth on the meanings of this tattoo (because I don't want to spoil the best chapter of the book), but if you know the story you know what this image means. It stands for something that I really think is important in life and never want to lose sight of. What better way to keep it in my mind than to get it in a tattoo!?
6. Metal Cat Bookmark - Finally, we have this simple, metal cat bookmark that I also found on Etsy. I think this is just so, so adorable. If you didn't know, I LOVE cats. This is the perfect bookmark for me and I love the way the tail curls. SO CUTE!
What's on your bookish wishlist?!