Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Top Ten Characters Who I Can't Get Enough Of

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Hey, guys! Welcome back to my blog for this week's Top Ten Tuesday! This week's theme is Top Ten Characters Who X. This is one of my favorite types of Top Ten Tuesday's where we get to each fill in the blank for ourselves. I had kind of a hard time thinking of a good ending for that theme and eventually settled on The Top Ten Characters Who I can't Get Enough Of. If that's supposed to be "whom" I'm going to feel very unintelligent. I have a lot of characters who I read about and then I just wish I could live in their world with them. So, this is a list of the characters who I may or may not be obsessed with/want to be best friends with/wish I could just read about forever.

Of The Archived (Victoria Schwab), Thirteen Reasons Why (Jay Asher) and Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children (Ransom Riggs)

Of The Fables Series (Bill Willingham)

Of The Great Gatsby (F. Scott Fitzgerald) and Hamlet (William Shakespeare)

Of The Lunar Chronicles Series (Marissa Meyer)

Which characters can't you get enough of? Do you love any of the same characters that I do? Let me know in a comment or on Twitter!

7 comments:

  1. Ooh these are some good choices. I really need to get around to reading The Archived, don't I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You dooooo! Seriously. I'm dying for the day when I get the change to read The Unbound because I really want to be back in that world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read the books by Ransom Riggs. They look so intriguing. I love your take on the topic this week. :-) The Lunar Chronicles characters are fantastic too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all I love that Lunar Chronicles got four spots! Second of all I totally agree especially about Bigby and Thorne! Great list =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any blog post that has a picture of Leonardo DiCaprio looking so dapper is a blog post I can get behind. :-) I haven't read many of these but the ones I have read I can see why they made your list.

    My TTT List

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read a lot of these, but I definitely agree with all the characters from The Lunar Chronicles. I LOVE that series and those characters. And I definitely can't get enough of them. Love your list! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still need to read the Lunar Chronicles, which are currently sitting on my shelf waiting to be read. Happy to see that you love all of the characters in that, very excited to start that series. I adore Jay Gatsby, I thought he was such a brilliant character. Brilliant picks this week :) Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say!