Monday, August 18, 2014

Bout of Books 11.0 Goals & TBR

Wooo!! It's that time again! I'm going to participating in Bout of Books 11.0. If you don't know, this is a read-a-thon. It'll be going on from August 18-August 24 and everyone is invited to join in. You can make your own goals and turn the read-a-thon into whatever you want it to be. I'm so, so excited for this. I can't remember how well I did last time, but I know I've participated in Bout of Books once before. Here's some more information taken straight from the Bout of Books page which you can find HERE.
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 18th and runs through Sunday, August 24th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 11 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
For more information on my goals and my TBR, you can watch the video I made announcing my participating in the read-a-thon on my BookTube channel. I'll put that right here for you to easily check out.



PROGRESS:

Throughout the week, I'll be attempting to keep track of my progress here on this post. So, if you're interested in seeing what I've read each day and how well I'm doing you can come right back here and check it out! I'll also be posting an update video and wrapup video on my channel on Friday and Monday. See ya then!

Monday 8.18
Currently reading: Amity, Saga, Vol. 3
Pages read today: 144 Pages and 9% of Amity

Books completed today: 1 book
Notes: I should have took into account that Amity would be a scarier book. I read 9% of it earlier in the day and then switched to Saga... That was dumb of me because I'm too afraid to read Amity at night. So, there's that. Regardless, I'm proud of myself for having finished a book today.

Tuesday 8.19
Currently reading: 
Pages read today: 

Books completed today: 
Notes: 

Wednesday 8.20
Currently reading: 
Pages read today: 

Books completed today: 
Notes: 

Thursday 8.21
Currently reading: 
Pages read today: 

Books completed today: 
Notes: 

Friday 8.22
Currently reading: 
Pages read today: 

Books completed today: 
Notes: 

Saturday 8.23
Currently reading: 
Pages read today: 

Books completed today: 
Notes: 

Sunday 8.24
Currently reading: 
Pages read today: 

Books completed today: 
Notes: 


Totals 
Pages read: 
Books completed: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say!