Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Wreck It Wednesdays || Week 02

Get excited, folks! It's time for Wreck It Wednesdays week number 2! It seemed like things went over pretty well last week, so I'm very excited to do this post. If you don't already know, this is a meme where I showcase three pages out of my Wreck This Journal by Kerri Smith just for your viewing pleasure. So, let's get right into the fun part!

The first page I'm going to show you isn't exactly a Monet. The page reads "Climb up high. Drop the journal." Since this is an action page more than an artistic page, I decided to draw tall things. I drew skyscrapers and turned the arrow into a house on a tall hill.


The second showcased page of the week is a little different as well. It says "Cover this page using only office supplies." Since my house isn't really full of office supplies, I just used what I had. I took sticky notes and created a pattern on the pages before going over them with tape. Kind of simple, but I really do like how this one turned out.


The final page of the week says "Scribble wildly, violently, with reckless abandon." So.. That's what I did. Pretty simply, I used pens, colored pencils, and crayons to scribble all over the page before using a blue high lighter to outline the words. I intended to scribble all over the other side in black and white (using only black pens and pencils), but I haven't gotten to that yet.


Check back this time next week to see more completed pages from my Wreck This Journal. And, if you're participating along with me, make sure to let me know in the comments or tweet me your creations! I'd love to see your artwork.

Get your own Wreck This Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say!