Thursday, July 10, 2014

My BookTube-A-Thon TBR Video!



I usually post all of my BookTube videos here on my blog as well, but next week I'll be participating in my first ever BOOKTUBE-A-THON! AHH! All of the excitement. This is basically a read-a-thon that's geared towards BookTubers. There are video challenges that you're meant to participate in for each day of the even (July 14-20) and it's just going to be a super fun time for all bookish video creators and viewers alike. If you're someone who makes BookTube videos (or watches them) I HIGHLY encourage you to participate! It's bound to be super duper fun. For more information you can go to the BookTube-A-Thon YouTube channel HERE and their Twitter HERE.

In this video, I share with you my BookTube-A-Thon TBR list and get myself even more excited for next week. It's going to be great!! Thanks for watching!

ALL THE BOOKS:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say!