Monday, June 9, 2014

My BookTube Intro Video



Hey, friends! On my brand spanking new BookTube channel, I'll be posting a new video each and every Monday. Basically, that means that every Monday that video will be posted on my blog as well. It might be a video like this one where it can kind of speak for itself, or a video to go with my blog post. (For example, next Monday I'm hoping to post my Hexed book review. I would have it up already, but I want to do a book discussion video on the book as well. I figured posting those together would make sense. So, that's what will happen.)

Today, I've posted my BookTube Introduction/About Me video! I hope you guys enjoy it. If you're a reader of my blog, I would LOVE it if you would subscribe to my YouTube channel. If you like the content I post here, you'll like the content I post there! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say!